Tab - Andean Two Layer Jacket
Our mens snowboard jackets are the most technically advanced in the market. Here is a breakdown of what makes them perfect for you.
- Think of those days spent feeling wet! No longer is that the case with a waterproof ski jacket like this. The Andean is our best quality jacket rated at 20K waterproof and 20K breathability made to Japanese standard.
- The Andean is fully seam sealed to the highest of standards. Most jackets on the market don't offer this. You would have to cut it open if you don’t believe us, but no need for that, trust us. We got you covered.
- We have put in some nylon cuffs with thumb holes. Ninja style to keep you warm on the mountain. They are also loose enough to not be noticed.
- The zippers are the highest of quality sourced from YKK AquaGuard®. Look closer at these, and you will notice these will withstand a lot of rain before the water passes through.
- We have also included high-quality removable pads in the elbows. Snow might be soft at times, but trees and rocks are unforgiving. If you don’t want it there on the day, you can take it out.
Our Andean snowboard shell jacket is at the top of the range. It was named after the Andean condor as a symbol of power. Just like this jacket, it will help you soar to new heights.
In all our jackets, we included removable pads into the elbows. Its placed into a pouch, and you can add and remove as much as you like
We have designed the padding to move into place when you fall and to be better positioned to take the hit.
Our search for the right materials lead us to New Zealand. It performs under the coldest of conditions. We have tested this under temperatures of -30ºC/-22 ºF, and our pads will function as normal. To evolve in snowsports, you need to take the falls. We have designed our garments for the person who wants to go to that next level.