Tab - Andean Two Layer Jacket
- Think of those days spent feeling wet! No longer is that the case with a waterproof jacket like this. The Andean jacket can be used as a ski jacket or snowboarding jacket, there is no difference. It's rated at 20K waterproof and 20K breathability made to Japanese standard.
- The Andean is fully seam sealed to the highest of standards. Most snowboard and ski jackets on the market don't offer this. You would have to cut it open if you don’t believe us, but no need for that, trust us. We got you covered.
- We have put in some nylon cuffs with thumb holes. Ninja style to keep you warm on the mountain. They are also loose enough to not be noticed.
- The waterproof zippers are the highest of quality sourced from YKK AquaGuard®. Look closer at these, and you will notice these will withstand a lot of rain before the water passes through.
- We have also included high-quality removable protection in the elbows. Snow might be soft at times, but trees and rocks are unforgiving. If you don’t want it there on the day, you can take it out.
Is it hard to improve your snowboarding or skiing? Stop asking yourself that question. In all our ski and snowboard jackets, we included removable protection into the elbows. The crash protection for ski and snowboarding is placed into a pouch, and you can add and remove as much as you like
We have designed the padding to move into place when you fall and to be better positioned to take the hit.