Our jackets are the most technically advanced in the market. Here is a breakdown of what makes them perfect for you.
- This jacket is rated at 15K waterproof, and 15K breathability made to Japanese standard. Designed to keep you dry under heavy rain for short periods of time.
- Insulation, we placed in high quality 40 g/m2 for body and 40 g/m2 in the arms to be exact. It’s designed for conditions that are going to drop to -10°C/14°F. Providing you are remaining active, and you have layered up. You have the option here of choosing a lighter second layer, as we have you there with the insulation.
- The Chough is fully seam sealed to the highest of standards. Most jackets on the market don't offer this. You would have to cut it open if you don’t believe us, but no need for that, trust us. We got you covered.
- We have put in some nylon cuffs with thumb holes. Ninja style to keep you warm on the mountain. They are also loose enough to not be noticed.
- The zippers are the highest of quality sourced from YKK AquaGuard®. Look closer at these, and you will notice these will withstand a lot of rain before the water passes through.
- We have also included high-quality removable protection in the elbows. Snow might be soft at times, but trees and rocks are unforgiving. If you don’t want it there on the day, you can take it out.
In all our jackets, we included removable protection into the elbows. Its placed into a pouch, and you can add and remove as much as you like
We have designed the padding to move into place when you fall and to be better positioned to take the hit.
Our search for the right materials lead us to New Zealand. It performs under the coldest of conditions. We have tested this under temperatures of -30ºC/-22 ºF, and our protection will function as normal. To evolve in snowsports, you need to take the falls. We have designed our garments for the person who wants to go to that next level.
- Removable Protection Included: Elbows
- Fabric: Two-Layer Nylon Taslon with PTFE membrane
- Waterproof: 15k mm, Breathability: 15k mm ( standard)
- Insulation: 40 g/m2 for body, 40 g/m2 in Arms. Body-Mapped
- Ninja Cuffs: Nylon Spandex Stretch Knit Fabric
- Zippers: YKK AquaGuard®
- Adjustable Cuffs and Hem
- Jacket to Pant Connection
- Adjustable Affixed Hood
- Laser-Cut Pockets
- Removable Stretch Powder Skirt
- Fully Seam Sealed
- Pass Holder – Left Arm
- Four External Pockets. Three Internal Pockets.
- Underarm Vents
- Fully backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Hassle FREE exchanges
- Protection Weight: 20g